What We Do
We provide individualised, tailored, and flexible community-based supports to people with disability, their families and supporters, who want to live typical lives in their communities.
We listen, support and help you by providing a range of individualised supports that will enhance your capacity, along with your families and supporters capacity to create and live valued lives in the community.
These supports include:
- Self-Directed Supports and Services
- Personal Futures Planning
- Support Coordination
- Specialist Support Coordination
- Coordination of Supports
- Supporting the development of Peer Support Networks
- Hosting peer-led workshops and conversations
- Leadership development
- Facilitating Circles of Support
We provide a range of individualised supports that enhance your capacity and help you lead an amazing life!