We’ll help you get the most out of your NDIS Plan and connect you with the supports and services you need
Valued Lives Support Coordination Services
It can be overwhelming having an NDIS plan and having a choice is important to make sure you get the support you need, how and when you need it. However, the reality of coordinating supports effectively can be complex.
Support coordination is designed to minimise the complexity of negotiating with service providers, government agencies and mainstream services
Our Support Coordination service is delivered by experienced and highly skilled Support Coordinators, many who have a family member with an NDIS plan. Our service is based on developing a relationship with you to assist you to strengthen your ability to coordinate and choose the support you need to participate fully in life and in your community.
Our Support Coordinators can:
We’ll help you find the perfect supports to help you live the life you’ve always dreamed of
- Assist you to understand the NDIS; what it means for you and how can you use the supports in your plan to have a good life. Help you navigate the NDIS system.
- What is a good life for you? Helping you to say what it is and how you can work towards it.
- Assist you to identify the support you need to work towards your goals as outlined in your NDIS Plan
- Provide information and support you to connect with service providers in a way that allows you to make a real choice about how your support is provided
- Assist you to explore housing options
- Assist you to understand what “choice and control” really means and what you can do if things are not working in the way you would like.
- Act as a go-between with you, service providers and the NDIS and help you to develop your confidence to do this.
- Provide information and connecting you in with your local community
- Work with you to develop skills, capacity and resilience
- Provide coordination to assist you to respond to a crisis situation
- Assist you to prepare for your annual review