Valued Lives delivers training and workshops for individuals, families and organisations in order to help them better understand the NDIS as well as enable people to get the best from their NDIS Plans.
Some of our popular workshops include:
- Getting the Best out of your NDIS Plan.
- The Role of the Support Worker in the NDIS.
- Preparing and Planning for the NDIS.
- Money Can’t buy Inclusion.
- Your Life – Your Choice; for people with Intellectual Disability.
- “More Than Just Being There” – The Art of Community Connection.
- Building a Vision for an Inclusive Life.
- Circle of Supports.
- What About When I Am No Longer Here? Planning for the Future.
What people say about our workshops:
“Excellent presenter – learned about how to be a facilitator of possibilities”
“Increased my knowledge about how to support staff”
“Engaging presentation – increased (my) understanding about how to assist people”
“Encouragement to consider how to build supports naturally”
“I am more aware of the possibilities in communities”
“Thank you for your wisdom”
“I will now focus on people’s strengths and look outside the box for activities in communities”
“Bronia is a brilliant trainer”
“The training has given me more confidence to be creative”
“I have a renewed focus on community connections and opportunities”
Contact us and we will deliver a tailored workshop for your team.
Valued Lives has worked on a number of NDIS projects. Our expertise comes from working with people who have experienced entering the scheme as well as working alongside WA NDIS/Department of Communities (formerly DSC) and The National Disability Insurance Agency.
Projects Valued Lives has worked on include:
- The WA Planning Alliance Project (NDIA)
- My Way/ NGO LAC Project (DSC)
- Pre–Planning workshops (NDIA)
- Preparing your organisation for the NDIS
- Supporting new organisations with the DSC tender process
- Peer Connect (JFA Purple Orange SA) NDIA/Disability Sector Organisation Project
Please contact Valued Lives if your group or organisation is looking for guidance and assistance to become NDIS ready.
Person Centred Planning
The team at Valued Lives has extensive experience in personalised planning and we can work with you and your supporters at any stage of your life journey.
Please contact us to find out how our team can assist you with developing your plan to make a real difference in your life.