Carers WA, in partnership with Foundation Housing recently released a report on the barriers people with disability face when seeking a home.
This important and in-depth report details the findings of case studies and consultation with people with disability and their families/carers, conversations with various organisations in the sector, and research of relevant literature. Valued Lives Peer Networks engaged in conversations with Carers WA, sharing their experience of accessing housing, helping to inform some of the details of the report.
You can read the full report below:
- Accessing a Home: Experiences of Western Australians with disability finding a home – Accessing a Home Report June 2020 Final
- Accessing a Home: Literature Review – Accessing a Home Report 2020
- Accessing a Home: Survey – summary of results – Accessing a Home report 2020
- Accessing a Home: Case Study Report – Accessing a Home Report 2020
- Accessing a Home: Consultation records – Accessing a Home Report 2020