Valued Lives Foundation (inc.) is looking for awesome people to join its team
- Want to make a creative difference?
- Do you enjoy teaching people and seeing them progress and develop?
- Are you interested in new ways of working with people, families and community?
- Are you energetic, outgoing and enjoy highly interactive roles?
- Are you looking for a role that will challenge your ability to stay responsive under pressure?
As part of the Valued Lives team your role could be as a role model, an educator, a coach or an assistant depending on who you are supporting.
So, if you are:
- Community minded and have a commitment to inclusion
- Willing to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Emotionally and socially intelligent
- Resilient and open-minded
- Able to stay calm and be responsive under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to read body language and social cues
- An enthusiastic can-do-attitude
- A calm and focused approach to problem solving
- An interest in learning
- The ability to take direction
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Network Advisors recruit carefully to find people who are likely to be a good match with a person. We like to match people who share similar interests, people who live reasonably close and know the local community, people with the relevant skills to support a particular person. Team members who work with Valued Lives Foundation (Inc) assist people to build friendships, develop skills and become active within their local community.