Valued Lives Foundation (inc) is looking for an awesome Peer Network Advisor. (South of the River) to join our growing team. We are a peer – led support organisation and strongly encourage disabled people and/or their family members with the right skills and attitudes to apply for this position.
We are looking for a standout values driven person with a passion for wanting to work alongside vulnerable people to achieve their goals and aspirations.
If you can:
· Work at a demanding pace within a dynamic and changing operating environment
· “Think outside the box” and be a self – starter.
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills including verbal, written and can listen with intent.
· Demonstrate reliability, flexibility and a positive “can do” attitude.
· Excellent computer skills
· Coach and support network team members to be goal driven and outcomes focused.
Then we want to hear from you…
We offer a competitive salary dependent upon experience, Salary Sacrifice benefits, 9.5% Superannuation, flexible working hours (30 hours per week) a great peer network team environment – plus you can work from home!
Please send us your CV and a covering letter demonstrating that you have the required skills and attributes for the position to: email@example.com for more information you can contact Bronia on 0416579350